The original core of Fort San Felice in Chioggia dates back to 1385. The heritage is owned by the Domain of the State, in use by navy. The surveys on the building were carried out to determine the mechanical properties and construction techniques of the structural elements. In particular tests with (single and double) flat jacks, coring of masonry, tests with investigations with videoscope, sonic tests, mortar samples for lab tests, resistographic analysis, wooden species identification, crack pattern and deterioration relief, toothing verify and georadar analysis were made.
Portfolio Categories: Structural investigations.